Nice mural and in the tile style I know from portugal. One of the first murals I see from Portugal. Thanks for showing.
This is lovely!
ah these are lovely
This is blue-tiful! Thanks for playing.Happy Blue Monday, Sophie.
Beautiful mural. I played too. Mine are here and here.
So beautiful! I also love the texture of the wall and the bricks showing through.
Looks like an old fresco. A charming image especially on an old wall. Thanks for contributing to this weeks Monday Mural.
Lovely mural and tiles. Makes the old wall timeless.
~ Thank you ~
Nice mural and in the tile style I know from portugal. One of the first murals I see from Portugal. Thanks for showing.
ReplyDeleteThis is lovely!
ReplyDeleteah these are lovely
ReplyDeleteThis is blue-tiful! Thanks for playing.
ReplyDeleteHappy Blue Monday, Sophie.
Beautiful mural. I played too. Mine are here and here.
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful! I also love the texture of the wall and the bricks showing through.
ReplyDeleteLooks like an old fresco. A charming image especially on an old wall. Thanks for contributing to this weeks Monday Mural.
ReplyDeleteLovely mural and tiles. Makes the old wall timeless.
ReplyDelete