The Museo del Prado is the main Spanish national art museum, located in central Madrid. It features one of the world's finest collections of European art, from the 12th century to the early 19th century, based on the former Spanish Royal Collection, and unquestionably the best single collection of Spanish art.

Beautuful structure!! Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.
ReplyDeleteIt is an excellent art gallery.
ReplyDeleteI wish I saw the inside. I was standing outside but was too late to enter; also did not have enough time to spend in Madrid.
ReplyDeleteVelasquez, Goya, and El Greco are etched in my memory . . . it would takes weeks to explore the museum and we only had one day . . . thanks for the memories.
ReplyDeleteWow, tam by som chcela ísť.
ReplyDeletePozdravujem zo Slovenska.
What lovely and impressive architecture.
ReplyDeleteIs looking great, wanna be there !
ReplyDelete♥Kerstin
I love old masters paintings. If (or when) I finally visit Madird, I will put this museum on my list to visit.
ReplyDeleteThank you for stopping by at Polonica: Home Again.
great pic! i would like to have a look inside :) thanx!
ReplyDeleteI would so much like to visit Spain - and that gallery. Great shot!
ReplyDelete