August 8, 2013

Coffee Or Tea?

Obidos, Portugal

~ Have a lovely day ~

linking to signs signs

7 comments:

  1. I'll take a tea, please!
    Nice sign. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. tea and toast please although the cardboard waitress doesn't look all that inviting

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh dear, that woman blue does not look happy. I think I will take mine outdoors where it is much brighter :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She doesn't look pleased to see us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with the others - the cardboard waitress's expression is a little off putting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a lovely picture though in spite of her unhappy look... beautiful colors. And I'd take coffee. Please.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay. I will have to defend the poor woman in the gorgeous blue dress. I would be grumpy, too, if I were made of cardboard! :)

    Thank you, Sophie, for visiting me and leaving a comment. You are correct - we were at a checkpoint. We did roll down the car window only to be waved through without even a simple "Have a good day". I hope you are having a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete

~ Thank you ~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...